Configurability is a mixin that allows you to add configurability to one or more objects or classes. You can assign them each a subsection of the configuration, and then later, when the configuration is loaded, the configuration is split up and sent to the objects that will use it.
- 3.0.0.pre20161130174408 - December 1, 2016 (33 KB)
- 3.0.0.pre20161130173417 - December 1, 2016 (32.5 KB)
- 3.0.0.pre20161130162622 - December 1, 2016 (32.5 KB)
- 3.0.0.pre20161123172826 - November 24, 2016 (31.5 KB)
- 2.3.0.pre20161121123955 - November 21, 2016 (31 KB)