Configurability is a unified, unintrusive, assume-nothing configuration system for Ruby. It lets you keep the configuration for multiple objects in a single config file, load the file when it's convenient for you, and distribute the configuration when you're ready, sending it everywhere it needs to go with a single action.
- 3.0.0.pre20161130174408 - December 1, 2016 (33 KB)
- 3.0.0.pre20161130173417 - December 1, 2016 (32.5 KB)
- 3.0.0.pre20161130162622 - December 1, 2016 (32.5 KB)
- 3.0.0.pre20161123172826 - November 24, 2016 (31.5 KB)
- 2.3.0.pre20161121123955 - November 21, 2016 (31 KB)