You can think of Neo4j as a high-performance graph engine with all the features of a mature and robust database. The programmer works with an object-oriented, flexible network structure rather than with strict and static tables yet enjoys all the benefits of a fully transactional, enterprise-strength database. It comes included with the Apache Lucene document database.
- 10.0.0.pre.alpha.5 - January 20, 2020 (127 KB)
- 10.0.0.pre.alpha.4 - December 30, 2019 (127 KB)
- 10.0.0.pre.alpha.3 - December 30, 2019 (127 KB)
- 10.0.0.pre.alpha.2 - December 24, 2019 (127 KB)
- 10.0.0.pre.alpha.1 - December 23, 2019 (127 KB)
- 3.0.0.alpha.10 - August 17, 2014 (37 KB)