RubyGems Navigation menu

spree 0.4.0

Spree is a complete commerce solution designed for use by experienced Rails developers. No solution can possibly solve everyone’s needs perfectly. There are simply too many ways that people do business for us to model them all specifically. Rather then come up short (like so many projects before it), Spree’s approach is to simply accept this and not even try. Instead Spree tries to focus on solving the 90% of the problem that most commerce projects face and anticipate that the other 10% will need to be addressed by the end developer familiar with the client’s exact business requirements.

Versions:

  1. 3.0.0 - March 10, 2015 (8.5 KB)
  2. 3.0.0.rc4 - March 3, 2015 (8.5 KB)
  3. 3.0.0.rc3 - February 23, 2015 (8.5 KB)
  4. 3.0.0.rc1 - February 4, 2015 (8.5 KB)
  5. 2.4.6 - March 10, 2015 (8 KB)
Show all versions (167 total)

Authors:

  • Sean Schofield

Owners:

9a2a53db8e9b4476038c94a64b32833f426c00163cdcec33794008e87059de140435483728bae7444cef48457b9063a6E56615544ba90aa6758fd4907968d52577f320725f60f44cb97d964fe881c324Afe7c8a8965c568040a204b321aa3c8d0bc875c603399dbfb1f166548c64dd76

Sha 256 checksum:

9cb718b68d8be21abc5f17b5a76d79f7b26032abc7c2c87d8be1f9add608b1f1

Total downloads 346,822

For this version 1,381

Show all versions (167 total)

Required Ruby Version: None

Licenses:

N/A

Gemfile:
= Copy to clipboard Copied!

install:
= Copy to clipboard Copied!

Links: